Monday, February 20, 2006

Spin-arama




My soccer team has been having some numbers issues as of late. I managed to get most of them in for a spin class a week or so ago. I think everyone had fun after they realized they were going to last longer than 5 minutes. I think we were all sore after but I blame the seats, not the workout. Here are some pics of us kicking some bike ass. It seems totally ironic that I am complaining of low numbers for our team on the one weekend I had to go away and miss a game. I haven't found out the results yet but I'm desperately hoping we won. Big thanks going out to my lastnamesake Tara Silzer for putting us through our paces. I think we both always grew up being asked about each other but it wasn't until I started at World Health that we actually met. Super cool chick!

2 Comments:

At 7:56 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI!
I DON'T SEE YOU IN THE PICS!

 
At 7:58 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again!
I do see you in the corner - recognized the hair and body!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home