Thursday, October 20, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me

Well now I am 28. Yeehaw!

I guess I got to the point a few months ago where I was telling everyone I was already 28 anyway. Steve made me an awesome dinner on Monday of zuchinni with goat cheese and sundried tomatoes as well as scallops in this amazing orange, lemon and ginger tomato sauce. Tuesday night all the ladies on Steve's side of the family took me out for dinner at the King and I and spoiled me rotten. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful and thoughtful gifts. On myactual birthday I had to head into work at the Attic but that was OK because all the patrons had fun with it being my birthday and nobody believed I was 28. I will complete my celebrations on Saturday at our soccer Poker Tournament Fundraiser for which Steve bought my buy in so I could play.

Mom - I will take a costume photo of Daisy for you soon. I haven't forgotten! I have several choices of costumes this year myself. I will have to find the best choice to wear to work and the best choice to wear to the annual kids Halloween party that the MacDonald's throw every year.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 28th Babe!

 
At 4:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many Many Happy Days for YOU!!!!!
It sounds like this was the BEST birthday yet!
Hope so!!!
LOTS OF LOVE!
Hugs & Kisses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home