Sunday, October 23, 2005

Poker Star


We had our poker fundraiser last night... didn't start out very promising for me as I was getting dealt 8's and 3's all over the place. Steve's friend Will went out first and Steve soon followed. I was just happy I wasn't at the same table as any of my friends and so I didn't end up putting any of them out of the tournament. Long story short - 4am rolled around and I was 450$ richer. We managed to raise 800$ in the process. Slight drama of the evening was that some jerk decided he was going to steal some of the girls purses. Tasha called him on it and thankfully found everyones stuff in the guys truck. Unfortunately for the guy his getaway was blown by the fact he was too drunk to drive away with his loot.

1 Comments:

At 10:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
That was a very good evening of poker!
More money for that condo, right?????
Love you!
Love the photo of Daisy also!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home