Thursday, November 24, 2005

Practicum

Well the results are in and my practicum will be at World Health Club. They are launching a new High Performance program designed to get teams in for sport specific training and testing and I will be working on the flagship project. I am hoping my own team will be up for being guinea pigs in this whole thing as part of my practicum requirement will be finding a team I can train for 4 months and then getting them in for some testing and stuff to see if I have improved them.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read this!!!!
Love You!

 
At 12:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

A terrific way to make your website seem updated and increasing, you ought to a chance to time estimate the major young men within your certain market. If you do that, not only can the viewers take pleasure in your personal references to the articles, but additionally it will make it appear as though you are involved in the community. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]P55566ry[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home