Thursday, September 22, 2005

Concert Go No More

Robert Plant I have to admit had tons of energy for an old guy... but the concert was still kind of a snooze and I was starting to get sick. Tuesday night I tried to recruit Mike to go with Steve to the System of a Down concert because I knew I'd be a drag but Mike didn't want to pay the 55$ to go so I bundled myself off to the concert. We had to wait a billion hours to get in because a full pat down was in effect so we missed most of Mars Volta which is who we really went to see in the first place. Someone was sitting in our seats so we sat on the end and then the people whos seats were on the end showed up and it was a gong show trying to get everyone to move out of our real seats. Neither of us much liked the crowd and when a guy lit up a cigarette next to us and the guys infront of us sparked a joint, Steve gave the OK to take off - thank god! I felt much to old to be at that concert. All the kids were annoying me. I guess I really am turning into a crank pot.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You ARE a CRANK!!!!
However, thank goodness you are back to blogging!
I was tired of that last comment - and as I do check every single day, I am pleased to see something different even if it still seems to be major complaining!!!
I went to SANTANA, alone, last night - the crowd was very laid back - but then the guy is aging - and Latin Music doesn't exactly get the crowd in a frenzy!
I hope your camera is fixed soon - I need a fix of new photos. Did Steve get his camera batteries or whatever he needed to do?
When is the Parkinson's walk?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home