Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Lunch Time

It is lunch time here in Ryley. I know this because the air raid siren went off to announce it. Steve says I don't write enough in here and all I do it post photos so I guess I will write something. We beat Juventus last night. That's pretty sweet. So while we can't seem to conquer the crap teams at least we can put the gears to my two old teams. Thanks to Jill and Sarah for putting those Juve wenches in their place. Now that I think about it I don't have that much to say. I have a few photos from Steve and my anniversary dinner at the Unheard Of and I will post those later. I tried to get him to stop for a sec so we could get the server to take a photo of us together but I guess solo shots will have to do since it never happened. My parents arrive on Monday and my dad is going to come out to my soccer game on Tuesday. That will be the first time he's watched in 4 years. He'll be the guy with Steve and the pooches. Steve and I leave next Thursday to continue our anniversary type celebrations in Kelowna. Look for us on the white beaches of the cottage we rented on Davis Cove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home