Thursday, July 07, 2005

Disappointment



Well... we lost to the Lady Rangers... didn't suppose it would happen but sometimes I get superstitious, or maybe I get superstitious a lot about talking about stuff with expectations for things that haven't happened yet. If I think I nailed a test I did bad - if I think we should cream a team that was unimpressive (first example Spruce Grove) we don't pull it off. So far all we are doing is making it close for the top teams and divided for the middle of the table. We actually do have a better record so far compared to last year when we went the first 6 or 7 without a point... but by second round we had turned it up and we haven't seen that yet.

Practice was pretty good for a non-coaching effort. Heidi stop being so hard on yourself! We will pull it together I know we always do but it has to be pretty quick here. Keltie is not kidding in saying that beating Northwest is killer!!!!!!!!!!!

Work is the same torture as last summer except now I am making less money - I have to drive a crapload further - and I am working entire weekends with no days off and double days to compensate. Sorry if my intensity varied tonight from on to off. I wanted to make myself work hard all the time but I was a bit tired from the new work week and didn't give a billion percent. I have yet to have a game this season where I felt into it except for the brief period I got to play offensive Mid. That was pretty good. Too bad I duffed my best chance to put us in the lead right before the end of the first half. All in all we didn't play bad but we didn't make the most of our talent and options.

Mom - I started work and haven't taken in your cheque request yet - I will probably go tomorrow morning if I take Steve to work before I go.

Here are some Daisy - Chyna Pics - and Mom - here is a pic of the three of us...

1 Comments:

At 6:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Hon!
It sounds like the "work thing" is tough! You should never get in the habit of sleeping in - it is hard to reverse & get up early again!
Thanks for the pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home