Monday, July 04, 2005

Enough with Shauna

I've been to Grande Prairie and back and those crazy bastards throw their fireworks at midnight on the day of Canada Day rather than at midnight on July 1st/2nd - so despite working on Thursday the 31 St and getting home at 3:30am and then having Steve drag me out of bed to drive to GP at 5:30am I still missed the fireworks because they were holding them while I was sucking in smoke on the last night ever for smoking in bars!!! That is something to celebrate in any case!!!!

Felt good to rip that goal in against my old team last Tuesday. Sorry I missed Mel's big camping/birthday bash. Happy Birthday Mel - and Amy too. Hey Mel - Huy didn't even say good game to me... We better win tomorrow against the Lady Rangers - they didn't impress me the first time out and I'm hoping we'll spank them this time around. Welcome back Tammy!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Cat. The Birthday Bash was great. Must agree that you scored a great goal and as much as I wanted to, I didn't rub it in too much with Huy.

Lady Rangers are going down!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home