Thursday, February 22, 2007

Frustrated

I attempted to post photos from Hawaii and update and I made three different posts with ultra-witty captions and not a one managed to upload... I have since fiddled with both blogger and picassa in an attempt to get photos going and so far nothing... Valentine's dinner was fabulous and work since the morning I got back from our trip until 14 days later has sucked. Our posession date is approaching and all sorts of new troubles have arisen. Mostly due to our real estate agent Kelly Chung from Remax... who at this point I can't decide if she is just complacent about the fact that the market is so hot and just doesn't give a rat's.... or if she is an ignorant... or if I should take the following week off of World of Warcraft, aside from those that will be spent moving, to attempt to create many many many websites spamming her crap status as any kind of agent much less as a real estate agent with any interest with the client beyond the point with which she has her claws on our downpayment and apparently she is then entitled to treat us like trespassers in our own agreement... *deep breath* so yeah pics are coming of many things actually - if I can figure out how to write a post and have the actual words AND photos load... Cheers to that!

3 Comments:

At 10:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally empathize with your frustration - a lot of real estate agents rely so much on their commissions that once the sale is done, they don't want to be dealing with the extraneous stuff - after all, they're looking to make the next sale. I think it's terrible that you've been shafted that way.

 
At 8:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call Me!!!!!

 
At 9:01 a.m., Blogger Mrs. Loquacious said...

I would've loved to see the Hawaii pics and live vicariously through your exciting travels, too! =(

Too bad your agent sucks, Catherine! I think when we buy, we're going the Comfree route first because those agents are bloodsucking leaches and quite frankly, I don't think they are worth the $ that they charge, esp. in today's hot market. I'd sooner give a little extra $ to someone doing it on their own at Comfree.

Hope you guys get your move-in date soon, so you can invite us over and we can do a Wii Olympics. Oh..and WarioWare: Smooth Moves is uber-fun if you haven't already tried it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home