Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Un-30th Birthday

Who could possibly believe I am one year away from 30. Not me! I have decided that in accordance to popular vote, I shall hereafter declare myself as one month to one year younger than Steve. Hip Hip...

Still no word on the condo - work is long - cruise is soon approaching and I will have many pics in the following weeks. Maybe next month I will learn how to write bigger and better posts...

Love you Mom and Dad and have a super time in France and don't worry about the dog!

2 Comments:

At 9:36 a.m., Blogger Mrs. Loquacious said...

Happy Belated UnBirthday! =D My recourse for approaching the ugly 3-0 was to will myself NOT to turn that age. Instead, I turned 29 version 2.0.

Whatever works, right? ;)

 
At 5:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Babe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home