Thursday, May 04, 2006

Not a typical post...

I am just sitting here thinking about things. It is humorous now looking back at all my recent posts. I imagine this would be what it would be like if I turned into a parent and all I ended up doing was posting baby pictures and telling everyone about all the times I had to change diapers and blah blah blah. Change of subject! - I still get a much better feeling at the end of the day at my job as opposed to the bar stint. Quite a few times it really seems like I make a difference and introduce people into something that they can really enjoy. Too bad Mom and Dad aren't here for me to whip into shape a little harder than they push themselves! Love you guys - keep swimming and cross training!

1 Comments:

At 6:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!!!
I DO NEED YOU HERE - TO SPUR ME INTO THE GYM - IT HAS BEEN MONTHS...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home