Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hey Mel - I apologize for posting more about dogs but as you know our game tonight was cancelled... I went to Game 6 Detroit vs. the Oil and man was that a heart attack and a half! Steve had originally lied to me about how much he spent on his "2 rows from the Oilers bench seats" and I'm not sure how he figured I wouldn't be able to read the actual ticket cost when he let me trade seats for a period... In any case he ended up enjoying the view better from the standing room seat and I massively enjoyed sitting right in the action for 2 periods. The poor Red Wings fan sitting next to me conceeded defeat in the end. I turned to him and informed him I would be tossing his Red Wings cap on the ice and he paused for a few seconds but then capitulated and I had the honor of throwing a cap on the ice. We adjurned to the Boorman residence for a beer and then briefly hit the madness that was Whyte. I promptly decided that I was excited for the win but not excited for the bar scene and gathered Steve up for our cold walk home. Good thing the continued electric vibes from the game kept us somewhat warm on the way home. The pizza Steve bought didn't hurt either! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 2:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home