Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Swim Testing

Well... day one of swim testing and I'm doing better than I ever expected so far... maybe this won't go so bad after all...

Here is a little video of Daisy having a post bath spazz out. I missed most of it but this is her tiring herself out on Steve's clean laundry mountain. She fell asleep in Steve's underwear shortly after filming finished...

http://F:\Documents and Settings\Catherine J\My Documents\Picasa Web Exports\Daisy Tummy\index.html

Here is a pic of Chyna looking sad at the top of the stairs... she is a much better sleep buddy than Daisy... when she decides to grace me with her tiny presence

1 Comments:

At 10:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like testing is going well - Give it girl!!!!!
Still can't access the video - you'll have to figure that one out!!!
I love the Chyna flicks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home